Effective Date: May 23, 2023
Privacy and Data Protection Policy
Welcome to Fig Investments website (the "Website", “Site”, “Fig Investments”, “Fig”, “Platform”), operated by Volatility Labs Inc (the “Company”, or “Volatility Labs”). We respect your privacy and are committed to protecting it through our compliance with this policy. This policy describes the types of information we may collect from you or that you may provide when you visit our website https://fig.investments and our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting, and disclosing that information.
This policy applies to information we collect:
● On this Website.
● In email and other electronic messages between you and this Website and the Company.
1. Information We Collect About You and How We Collect It
We collect several types of information from and about users of our Website, including:
● Personal data, such as your name, email address, and telephone number, that you provide by filling in forms on our Website. We may also request information when you report a problem with our Website.
● Records and copies of your correspondence (including email addresses) if you contact us.
● Your responses to surveys that we might ask for research purposes.
2. How We Use Your Information
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us:
● To present our Website and its contents to you.
● To provide you with information, products, or services that you request from us.
● To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us.
● To notify you about changes to our Website or any products or services we may offer or provide through it.
● In any other way we may describe when you provide the information.
3. Disclosure of Your Information
● To contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our business.
● To comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
● If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of Volatility Labs, our customers, or others.
4. Data Security
We have implemented measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure. However, we make no guarantee that the data collected on the Website will be secure.